Thursday, August 20, 2009

DailyForex Blog Reviews: TheForexArticles

TheForexArticles:TheForexArticles is maintained by James Woolley, who trades the market himself, and does not hold anything back when it comes to giving away his secrets to success, a factor that makes the blog an attractive source of information for anybody interested in Forex. Here is the interview I conducted with James: 1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself including your name, your profession, and your location."My name's James Woolley and I'm a full-time forex trader currently living in Somerset, south-west England. I also run a number of websites, including my forex blog, but most of my income comes from forex trading".2. How long have you been involved in the Forex market? "I've been trading UK stocks and the FTSE 100 index since around 2001 but I've only been trading the forex markets for around 4 or 5 years now".3. How long have you been blogging? "I started my forex blog back in October 2007 but actually came close to quitting in January 2008 when I was only getting a handful of visitors a day. However I received an email from someone saying how much they enjoyed reading my posts and asking why I'd stopped posting, so I decided to continue blogging, and I haven't looked back since".4. Who is your primary audience? "The objective of my blog is to help as many people as possible to become profitable traders. Therefore it is targeted towards forex traders of all levels, from rank amateurs to the more experienced traders who are still struggling to make any money".5. Why should someone read your blog? "Well for a start I believe I'm one of the very few traders who gives away their profitable trading strategy for nothing. Plus as well as posting my latest trading results every week, I also provide long-term analysis of various forex pairs and regularly discuss various different technical indicators and the latest forex systems that I'm currently working on".6. In your opinion, what are the main advantages of the Forex market? "Well for me there are several advantages. Firstly you can trade 24 hours a day which means you can trade the hours that suit you, or you can do what I do and that's to keep an eye on the markets all day long and wait for the very best set-ups to occur. Secondly there is also the fact that forex pairs conform extremely well to technical analysis, both on the short-term and long-term charts, so they are much easier to trade than stocks, for instance. Finally because many forex brokers offer leverage, there are very few barriers to entry because anyone can open an account and start trading with just a few hundred dollars if they so wish. Conclusion: Between James' technical analysis, brokers' reviews, Forex strategies, and general product reviews, there really is nothing missing from the site in terms of content. The site is written well and updated frequently, so whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, there is what to gain from reading TheForexArticles.Advantages:Updated frequentlyWide variety of topicsHigh level writingUseful and practical information Disadvantages:The site's look can be improved, with such top notch content, the site deserves a better design.As a result of the lack of a better design, the site's useful information is not easily accessible.While all traders can benefit from the site, most of the daily content is aimed toward more experienced and knowledgeable Forex traders.Final Words: TheForexArticles is a serious contender for the top Forex blogs with its updated and relevant information. The site offers very helpful analysis, strategies, and even videos from which the average Forex trader can benefit. The main issue with the site, and this is a clear indication of how superior the site really is, would be the lack of a modern and eye catching design. As James stated during our interview, there was a point at which he almost stopped blogging. All we can say is we are happy he decided to continue since he has done a great job in making his site a helpful resource for Forex traders around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers